Martes, Enero 31, 2012

MY DREAM


ACTIVITY #12 (Carlo Fuerte)
                 Every one has dreams, you can have big ones, and you can have small ones. Anything is possible if you put a lot of effort into it.    
                 Some day I want to be a well known stylist and photographer of food.  I want to be a food photographer and a stylist because I love food.  Food has been a big part of my life because my grandmother is great at cooking .That has motivated me to study culinary during the summer four years ago. It’s very pleasing to capture the food in the camera especially when it looks appetizing. To get the perfect shot you need the proper equipment for the type of subject. With the proper lighting of the food you can get the effect you would desire. I want to learn how to style food professionally so I can be in the advertizing. I can be the one to style the food at the same time be the one to take the photos as well. It’s a win- win situation for me. :D
                Someday we all can reach our dream we just have to strive for it and don’t let anything get you down. Even if the pressure is getting to you just relax and you will reach you dreams. Treat each day like it’s your last so dream like you have never dreamt before.          

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento