Martes, Enero 31, 2012

SUMMER 2012


ACTIVITY#13(Carlo Fuerte)
            It’s February, and in a few months it’s going to be summer.  As of now I plan to take the Advance Photography Course in Federation of Philippine Photographers Foundation (FPPF).  Photography has always been a passion of mine and it’s still an ongoing learning experience.   Learning is never ending even in photography that’s why there is a basic and advance photography course. There are also other available specialized courses like landscape, wedding photography.  Advance photography consists of basic studio lighting, portraiture, food photography, and travel photography. Among the topics mentioned my favorite is portraiture and food photography.  
Last summer I took the basic photography, it was great.   I met a lot of new and creative people that have the same interest as I do. They are all older than I am.  My teachers are veterans in the line of photography.   They came from the era of film and evolved to the digital age.
This summer is something that I look forward to because I see a new and invigorating photography courses for my shooting needs. After all this learning I wish I could go to Europe see the beautiful sites and scenery like Eifel Tower and Tower of London, etc. 

             

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento