Lunes, Pebrero 27, 2012

HS II-Computer Class

Activity#17 Carlo Fuerte

Hmmmm. what comes to your mind when you say computer class ? well for sophomore's our topic is about HTML and blogging.

 HyperText Markup Language or HTML which is the basic building-blocks of webpages.HTML is written in the form of HTML elements consisting of tags enclosed in angle brackets within the web page content .During the first week of our HTML class that was around first quarter we were not allowed to use Dreamweaver and we had to type the codes manually. I really had a hard time with HTML but when we started using Dreamweaver that was around second to third quarter my life started to get easier thanks to that software. I also had a lot of fun doing the project in computer thanks to the wonderful software called Dreamweaver. Now its fourth quarter and our topic is blogging and so far I am having fun and I am trying to improve my writing skills. A blog is    is a personal journal published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries or posts.   

so far I am having a lot of fun in my computer class and I hope I will continue my blog even if I don’t need it anymore so I can still exercise my writing skills. 

image

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento