Lunes, Pebrero 20, 2012

MY FAVORITE FOOD

Activity#16 Carlo Fuerte

Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for the body. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals. The substance is ingested by an organism and assimilated by the organism's cells in an effort to produce energy, maintain life, or stimulate growth. well food plays a big role in my life with out it I cant think properly and give my best effort in school.

well I have a lot of favorite foods but one of them is cupcakes. cupcakes are sometimes very sweet but I like my cupcakes moderate in sweetness.A standard cupcake uses the same basic ingredients as standard-sized cakes: butter, sugar, eggs, and flour. Nearly any recipe that is suitable for a layer cake can be used to bake cupcakes. Because their small size is more efficient for heat conduction, cupcakes bake much faster than a normal layered cake because its smaller.

The pictures shown bellow was taken by my father during his  Food photography class last year. I fell love with these pictures because of the dramatic effect and how it was taken. I also love the well positioned backgrounds for the photos because it is well fitted to match the photo.  

 

 

IMG_6933-1 IMG_6654-1

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento