Lunes, Pebrero 13, 2012

MY Favorite Sport

Activity#15 Carlo Fuerte

Well I have a lot of favorite sports, tennis and volleyball are some of them. tennis is a sport that requires a lot of energy because you have to run back and get the ball as quickly as possible. you also have to hit the ball sometimes very hard to get it over the net. In tennis you have to learn how to control how hard you hit the ball.In volleyball you need a lot of team unity because it is a team sport. I should master the service part so your enemy will not win with no effort at all.  

Tennis is a sport played with two people(singles) but it can also be played by four people(doubles). Each player has a tennis racket used to hit the ball.I got in to tennis because my cousin invited me to join him in one of his tennis classes. I took the invitation and tried it just for fun. when I was in the class I started to like it because I was bonding with my cousin while I was having fun. I tried volleyball because my friend invited me to tryout for volleyball. so I took up his offer and joined with Edjune and Kyle. So far we are having a lot of fun during practice and looking forward to every training day each week.    

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento