Biyernes, Marso 9, 2012

Cars




Activity#21(Carlo Fuerte)
 Honestly I really like cars but I don’t understand other people sometimes, they are not contented with just one car!!! Yes I can understand they are rich but don’t they know how to save our home planet earth?!  
Enough of my introduction lets go on to the primary content of the entry. My favorite car so far is a BMW M3 because of its style and the power coming from the engine. The BMW M3 is a high-performance version of the BMW 3 Series, developed by BMW's in-house motorsport division, BMW M. M3 models have been derived from the E30, E36, E46 and E90/E92/E93 3-series, and sold with coupé, saloon and convertible body styles. Upgrades over the "standard" 3-Series automobiles include more powerful and responsive engines, improved handling/suspension/braking systems, aerodynamic body enhancements, and interior/exterior accents with the tri-colour "M" (Motorsport) emblem. Over the years the M3 and M5 has become the benchmark vehicle against which most sport sedans in its class are compared despite fierce competition from Mercedes-AMG and Audi Quattro. The M3 is not supposed to be “babied” it’s suppose to be driven if possible driven to the limit.
I really love this car and someday if I get a great job I want to buy this car and use it as an everyday driver.
        

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento