Linggo, Marso 11, 2012

My Best Friends

  Activity#26(Carlo Fuerte)
Hmmm.... who are my best friends ? I think its safe to say Edjune, Kyle and Jerome.

Edjune is 14 years old 5"5 in height. He is the type of person who has a split personality he's sometimes selfish and sometimes giving all at once(O_O). he can be so giving and selfish all in one situation . I can say that he loves EATING because he keeps stealing my food then asks if he can have some afterwards. He also a part f the volley ball team in BA(just like me) .I cant  explain his personality and how he  feels sometimes but I think that makes him unique.




Kyle   is 14 years old 5"7 in height. he is the type of person that love sports like badminton and volleyball. he is also giving and kind. We are partners in crime "kung meron akong naiisip na kalokohan" he is the first one I call (kung meron XD).  He is also one of the team-members in Volleyball.




 Finally Jerome he is 5"6 also 14 years old. Some people think he is silent and really shy but when you get to know him you will regret thinking that. He is also one of the team-members in Volleyball.  

I am really luck to have friends like then and I hope when we get to collage we can still keep in
touch.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento