Lunes, Marso 5, 2012

MY DREAM PET

Activity#19(Carlo Fuerte)

Well I don’t really want another pet but my dram pet is also my old pet.my dram pet is a pug.

Who can resist a really cute wrinkled face like that. A pug is a toy breed of dog with a wrinkly, short-muzzled face, and curled tail. The breed has a fine, glossy coat that comes in a variety of colors, and a compact square body with well-developed muscle.The pug's personality and small size. I describe my pug as a small but very energetic dog. He was very loyal to me but he died several years ago due to pneumonia. Pug skin is covered with TONS of hair that seems to always be shedding and that is normal. However, there are some skin problems that Pugs seem to be prone to. .pugs have some skin irritations that cost a lot to put right.   some Pugs can get seasonal allergies. They often are quite itchy and sometimes chew their feet. This can start out during a limited time of the year but it can also expand to problems year round. Sometimes antihistamines, steroids and special shampoos are needed. A veterinary dermatologist can test your dog to see what the offending substances are and make up special allergy injections to desensitize your dog. Food allergies aren't terribly common but a trial on a hypoallergenic diet might be ordered by your vet.

Even though I don’t have a pet anymore I'm still happy because I had a chance to exercise and play with a great pet.

 image     image

image

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento